We’re Starting 2022 in First Place
This year, City Trees won two first-place awards at the 2021 High Times Cannabis Cup: People’s Choice Edition. The largest pool of judges in history awarded us in the categories of Sativa Concentrates: Apricot Crumble Sativa Live Resin Sauce, and Sativa Vape Pens: Apricot Crumble Sativa Live Resin Vape.
“This is a fantastic way to cap off a record year for City Trees. Our team is dedicated to producing the highest quality products from our state-of-the-art innovation lab, and these awards are further testament to our hard work and dedication to our craft. We take pride in choosing the best cultivators to source fresh frozen. For this limited edition, we knew The Grower Circle was a perfect fit to leverage our respective strengths to produce award-winning products.”Director of Laboratory Operations, Dominick Monaco, Pharm.D.
Our award-winning and limited-release products will be available to purchase from a small group of hand-picked retailers that have supported City Trees over the past year. Our Apricot Crumble Live Resin Sauce and Apricot Crumble Live Resin Cartridges feature a multidimensional flavor profile, with high levels of terpinolene, myrcene, and limonene which provide for bright and fresh notes of citrus, layered with notes of pine. Floral and herbaceous, this concentrate is reminiscent of warm pie cooling in a bakery.
Beyond these two awards, we’ve had a record-breaking year and accumulated several accolades, including:
- Awarded top-performing brand of Nevada, November 2021 by Leaflink, which considers data and analytics across a multitude of categories, states, and markets
- Milestone reached of selling over one million dollars of one gram cartridges in 90 days, 09/02-12/01-2021
- Recognized as the winner for fastest-growing THC Distillate and top-selling THC Distillate in Leaflink List, 2021 in the concentrate category
- Continued to hold the ranking of number one selling tincture brand in the state of Nevada according to BDS Analytics
- Number one brand for the entire concentrate category in units sold in the state of Nevada during October, selling over 46,000 units, according to BDS Analytics
Thank you to all of our customers, dispensary partners, and team for making this possible. We couldn’t do it without you! Stay tuned for big things to come in 2022.